We are a specialist family law, mediation and dispute resolution firm based in Sydney’s CBD and legal precinct.
We provide expert advice and representation on all areas of Australian family law, including:
- Divorce and separation;
- Financial settlements and disputes;
- Parenting (child custody) matters;
- Spousal maintenance;
- Interstate and international relocation disputes;
- Private and corporate third-party intervener applications; and
- Child support arrangements.
We also provide private clients and family law practitioners with a complete range of specialist alternative dispute resolution services, including:
- Family law mediation;
- Registered Family Dispute Resolution services; and
- Collaborative family law services.
As a client of Boyce Family Law & Mediation, you will receive clear, succinct advice and guidance which is pragmatic, commercial and tailored to your specific circumstances.
We understand that people do not want to be burdened with complex, technical explanations to their legal situation during times of stress and personal difficulty. We therefore aim to assist and communicate with our clients, and any other parties to negotiations, in practical, plain-English terms.
We provide personal, responsive support and representation which is sensitive to the ongoing needs of our clients and their family circumstances into the future. We do so in a transparent, solution-focused manner which, wherever possible, is always geared towards settlement rather than litigation.
We also understand that certain disputes require the intervention of the courts, including on an urgent basis. In those circumstances, we represent our clients through the court process until a satisfactory resolution of their disputes is determined by the Family Court of Australia or other applicable jurisdiction.
- Family law specialists, Accredited by the Law Society of New South Wales;
- Nationally Accredited Mediators (NMAS), Registered with the Law Society of New South Wales;
- Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners, Registered with the Commonwealth Attorney General to issue statutory certificates under section 60I Family Law Act 1975 (Cth);
- Trained collaborative lawyers and Members of:
- Collaborative Professionals NSW;
- Central Sydney Collaborative Forum; and
- The International Academy of Collaborative Professionals;
- Members of the Law Society of New Society of New South Wales;
- Members of the Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia;
- Notaries Public, Admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales; and
- Members of the Society of Notaries of New South Wales.